Mia already has quite the stash of candy from our ward Trunk-or-Treat and the Halloween Extravaganza at the Legacy Center. It's been put up on the top of the fridge. Yesterday I came downstairs to find this: Just out of reach!
This is the reason for the invention of the camera. That is PRICELESS! On her tippy toes and everything, I'm totally laughing! The few pics I have of my kids doing things like that are my very favorites still. She's such a cutie and it makes me smile to know I got to see her that very same day.
The best part of that picture is her toes- they are so stretched out and perfect for ballet!! We keep ours on top of the fridge too, but thankfully Celeste isn't as smart as Mia to add things to the chair to make it higher!! What a smart cookie!
3 comments:
This is the reason for the invention of the camera. That is PRICELESS! On her tippy toes and everything, I'm totally laughing! The few pics I have of my kids doing things like that are my very favorites still. She's such a cutie and it makes me smile to know I got to see her that very same day.
LOL! We have a picture of Brooklyn doing the SAME thing!!! Sneaky little toddlers! Too cute Jamie!
The best part of that picture is her toes- they are so stretched out and perfect for ballet!!
We keep ours on top of the fridge too, but thankfully Celeste isn't as smart as Mia to add things to the chair to make it higher!!
What a smart cookie!
Post a Comment