Halloween was pretty uneventful. I have to admit, by the time we got to the actual day of Halloween, I was ready for it to be over. We had a ward Trunk-or-treat on Friday, the 24th, then I took Mia to the Halloween party at the Legacy Center in Lehi where they had more trick-or-treating (not all candy this time though...thank goodness!) and carnival type games. At first Mia didn't really "get" the whole game idea, but she caught on quickly. Her favorite was the "fishing pond" game.
Tuesday, Mauri had a fun party that I mentioned previously:
working on Halloween headbands
And then it was finally Halloween!
Gavin was a puppy
Mia was a duck - I LOVED her costume. It was just perfect for her!
Jared took her trick-or-treating and they were out for almost 2 hours!
Now we have sooooo much junk it's ridiculous!!!
6 comments:
Hey---I noticed your ladybug costume in the middle of all those cute pics of your kids. CUTE!!!
I love the lady bug costume! Super cute!
Your kiddos are edible!
That duck costume is the BEST! Wow, you said it was good, but it rocks! And Gavin is adorable as EVER! We had fun with you guys. We need to do it again soon.
ok...because by halloween I totally wanted it to be over too!
look at that loot! I hope you're enjoying that as well. Kids look adorable!!
Your lady bug costume is amazing!
Post a Comment