My family is going to Disneyland in June, and so I thought I would get my creative juices flowing and make some WAY cute minnie mouse clippies for all the nieces in my family. Ok, so I didn't have to get too creative. My extremely talented college friend Ashby has this AMAZING blog called Brooklyn's Bows. She does some amazing stuff. You have to check it out! One of the best things though is she shows you how to do it. So I made her MM clippies and I can't wait! I think mine turned out pretty cute, but check out her blog for one made perfectly! Thanks Ashby for being so incredibley talented; this one's for you!
11 comments:
Fabulous!!! Even Minnie herself will be jealous.
Super cute!
They're adorable Jamie! You did them perfectly! There are going to be some jealous people at Disneyland with the girls sporting those clippies!
JEALOUS!!!!! Those are SOOOO CUTE!
Soooo cute!! Way to go!
They turned out great! Good job!
Adorable! Erin and I will have to make those for our girls when we go in September. The girls would love them! I am going to check out your friends blog too because she has some great ideas.
the clips match the shirts perfectly! you might have to do the shirts now too :)
Those are so cute! Have fun in Disneyland!!
I was just about to say the same thing that Amy said! We WILL be copying you.
Super cute Jamie! Mia and Gavin are going to LOVE Disneyland!!!
Post a Comment