A-DOR-ABLE!!!
he is a pretty cute little guy!
Great pictures! Aren't you a good photographer. The tulip festival looks great. I was determined to make it this year, but once again it wasn't in the cards. Glad to know it was worth it though. I will have to make more of an effort next year.
Wow, you are a professional! That first one is my favorite with all the pretty colors!
Ok, so I can't have a favorite now. They are all really cute. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A-DOR-ABLE!!!
he is a pretty cute little guy!
Great pictures! Aren't you a good photographer. The tulip festival looks great. I was determined to make it this year, but once again it wasn't in the cards. Glad to know it was worth it though. I will have to make more of an effort next year.
Wow, you are a professional! That first one is my favorite with all the pretty colors!
Ok, so I can't have a favorite now. They are all really cute. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment