This is the first picture we ever took of Mia and Gavin - September 2007. Mia wasn't too thrilled.
20 months later and we have yet to get a really great one, but we are making progress! And I do love these pics, I just wish they would look up! At least they look like they're having fun together. We just need to work on the looking up part! 
I saved my favorite for last:
Thanks Natalie for taking them!

I saved my favorite for last:
Thanks Natalie for taking them!
6 comments:
Oooooh! The last one is my favorite, too!!! Mia's hair is SOO cute!
LOVE them! the kids and the pictures...
Those two are definitely brother and sister. Too cute! And those flowers are amazing!
I love the last pic! Great job! I also LOVE your minnie clippies. I need to send a pic of the cutest shirt that you can make that would sooo match that and be so cute to wear!!!!
Those are such amazing pictures! They are so cute and all the colors are so beautiful!
Love these pictures. I also love the one you posted on the Richards blog that is just of Mia. Absolutely precious.
Post a Comment