We started off as we try to every year by running the Freedom Festival 10K in Provo. It's one of our favorites! Here I am beating Jared...ha, ha! I was extremely grateful he decided to run with me this year instead of taking off and leaving me in the dust!
While we were running Mia and Gavin were hanging out with their Hill cousins and Aunt Nikki! We sure appreciate Nicole watching the kids most years while we run the race.
While we were running Mia and Gavin were hanging out with their Hill cousins and Aunt Nikki! We sure appreciate Nicole watching the kids most years while we run the race. Mia and Hannah being silly

As soon as the race was over, instead of staying for the parade (which we love and I was sad to miss), we decided to head back to Lehi for our first annual 4th of July ward breakfast. My neighbor threw it together last minute and we all pitched in and it was GREAT! I hope the tradition continues!
Then Jared got to work and dug a BIG hole and got really dirty in effort to fix the sprinklers!
After naps the kids enjoyed swimming
while Jared and I were able to relax.
And of course no 4th of July is complete without a delicious BBQ and some corn on the cob!
After baths and showers and pjs on, we decided we'd try out the firework show in Pleasant Grove this year. The one at Thanksgiving Point is great, but it takes FOREVER to get home after. Another bonus was that the PG show started almost 20 minutes earlier!


As soon as the race was over, instead of staying for the parade (which we love and I was sad to miss), we decided to head back to Lehi for our first annual 4th of July ward breakfast. My neighbor threw it together last minute and we all pitched in and it was GREAT! I hope the tradition continues!We did some sparklers with the kids while waiting and then enjoyed the show!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm jealous you can actually DO fireworks. LOL
I had to catch up on all the races and Disneyland. It looks like it was a fun trip! When are you coming up to Oly again? I was just thinking about how fun it was to hang out with you in April when we came and just laughed some more about the perfume!
Post a Comment