Monday, September 28, 2009

Girls' Night #2

That's right...two girls' nights with family in ONE week! We had to do another one because Jori (and her oldest daughter Lochsley, a sophmore at BYU) and Meagan were in town as well. So on Friday, September 18th, all the Richards' family adult girls (some of the tweens were really wanting to come too!) got together at my house. I hosted because Lehi is in the middle of where everyone lives, but everyone brought snacks and Alissa put together a really fun gift exchange.
Our group:
Top, L-R: Annette, Jamie, Lochsley, Melissa, Nicole
Bottom, L-R: Meagan, Jori, Isaac (Jori's youngest) and Alissa
Our group was almost complete...we really missed you Anna!!!
We all brought 5 of one of our "favorite things" (under $5). Then we drew names, and whichever 5 names I drew, those ladies got what I had brought. It was a LOT of fun! We laughed a lot and tried really hard to kick out the 2 BOYS that wouldn't leave (it's true...girls' nights are a lot of fun...but come on Jared and Nathan...don't you guys have anything better to do?!)
Nicole helping Annette "display" her gift.
I know a lot of people have crazy in-laws, but I totally do NOT! They are the best and it's not very often just the girls get to get together! Thanks for the fun night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be one of "those" that have the crazy in-laws. (at least some of them are) so I'm jealous. Looks like a really fun night!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

What a fun gift exchange idea! I am totally stealing that! I'm glad you got some normal in laws. Not everyone is that fortunate...