Monday, October 5, 2009

Preschool

Preschool has begun and I'm LOVING it! Ok, I'm a little behind...we actually started the first week of September! I put together a neighborhood co-op with 5 other moms and their girls. 6 girls, ages 3 & 4 in our group. There are very few boys around here Mia's age. We have a fun group and Mia LOVES it. I LOVE it the 5 weeks I'm not teaching :)

Here we are our first week when I was teaching.A couple weeks ago we had our first fieldtrip. We went to the Tracy Aviary in SLC. It's like a zoo, but just birds. All kinds. I had never been and was pleasantly surprised. The kids all had a great time.Aren't they a cute group?
Faith & Mia checking out the flamingos.

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

Those girlies are so cute. We do a preschool too, but it has 5 boys and 1 girl (Hazel Gardner). It's way fun, and I LOVE the five week break too!