Friday, November 20th, was the much anticipated night for my girl friends and I to see the movie New Moon. And if you're going to a 10:00 pm show, you may as well make an entire evening of it, so that's what we did!We started with a group of us at Zupas...my absolute FAVORITE place to go with the girls!
Katie, Mom, Me, Jana, Mauri & Brittney
My mom flew in Friday afternoon so she was able to join us for all the fun! I loved getting to hang out with her as well!
After dinner we headed over to a Twilight party that Natalie and Brittney put on. We had LOTS of fabulous treats, played games and got ourselves all wound up for the movie!
Then it was finally time for the movie to begin!!!
It was a really fun evening and the best part of it all...the movie was 1000 times better than the first one! Now we are just counting down the days til #3 comes out in the summer :)
1 comment:
Yes! I'm excited to do it again!
Post a Comment