Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

The kids both loved decorating the tree. I love that they are both at such a fun age this year. Gavin doesn't "get it" all just yet, but he understands enough to get excited about things. And he's old enough that he can be included in most things too!

Mia wanted to put on the star...She almost had it on attempt #1, and then she dropped it!Attempt #2 ...I love how tight she is holding onto Jared's neck here!Success!
Can a little girl be any happier?! How can you NOT love Christmas with this kind of excitement all around??? And of course Gavin had to have his turn on Daddy's shoulders!

1 comment:

marissa said...

It is finally letting me make a comment, but I just emailed you a long comment :) Christmas is so much fun with little kids! I miss you guys!