A Little Less Guilt
Let's be honest here, my parenting skills as of late have probably been less than adequate. I have been so busy getting ready for this baby that it seems like my kids have spent a lot of time watching movies lately. So, to make myself feel a little bit better about letting them watch another movie I made them a fort and let them have popcorn and lemonade while they watched the movie. In their minds, I was the coolest mom ever. In my mind, I felt a little less guilty.
6 comments:
wow! yuo are the coolest mom ever!!
wow, totally remember that at the end of my pregnancy with Nadia, It is so hard not to feel guilty, but like someone told me, the kids will never remember any of it, and it will not be like that forever. But, making it fun too certainly does help
That's ALL they'll remember for the next week---way to go!
Besides it probably kept them entertained for hours!
I swear those last month of pregnancy and the first few months after the baby is born are the movie months. Rock on you cool mama!
I swear those last month of pregnancy and the first few months after the baby is born are the movie months. Rock on you cool mama!
Post a Comment