ps - that sign is 12 feet tall...we're talking 2x life size. HUGE. And he wanted to do a family picture. Ya right. There is no way I'm putting a larger than life picture of me up for people to see. Unless I was going to get something out of it. Hmm, maybe I should have worked that one to my advantage. Well, too late now. Maybe next time.
pss - don't worry, I'll let you all know when it's up :)
5 comments:
That is awesome!! Congrats to you all and we would love to see it in person sometime!!
That's so cool.
I have an awesome picture of Jared that would look really good on a billboard!!! (Need I say more? Wink. Wink.)
now i'm curious about that picture natalie... haha
yea for you not having to go up there too jamie. I'm not sure I would want that of me either.
let us know when it's up. i'm sure it's best to see in real life
We should have a trip to go see it, so we can all laugh together!
That is awesome!!
Post a Comment