Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tummy Time

I've never been good at "tummy time" with any of my babies.

It didn't help that Gavin spit up a lot.

And Tessa is even worse. She THROWS up.

She is getting better though. Almost to the level of spitting up, not throwing up.

But maybe we should still hold off on the tummy time for a bit.

Poor girl.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Poor little thing! Does she have acid reflux? Kate did. Once she was on Prevacid the projectile vomiting completely stopped. Hopefully, Tessa won't have to go on anything. She's getting big and is so cute. I can't believe she's already a month old!

Coombs Family said...

So funny! I hate tummy time too. I told Scott he had to do it because I can't stand it.

Juliann said...

I'm not sure if I should laugh, or throw up myself!! Poor thing!!

Kim said...

Oh sad! Poor little babe!