A couple months ago Mia's friend (and neighbor) Katelyn learned to ride her bike without training wheels. You can probably guess what Mia has been asking us to do ever since. Last weekend Jared taught Mia to ride on her own. When I wasn't home. So we got the camera out a few days later so I could get some pictures. (And so I could make sure she was fully equiped with knee and elbow pads!)She's really got the balancing thing down.
There's just one problem.
She can't start or stop on her own.
Ok. I guess that's two.
And they might be slightly important when it comes to riding bikes. We still have a lot to work on!
1 comment:
Jane is so jealous right now! Her exact words, "Is that Mia riding a bike with no training wheels?! Awww, no fair!" I won't let her learn yet :)
Post a Comment