Monday, October 25, 2010

This & That

A few random things I meant to write about, but just haven't gotten around too...so now they all get put into one "catch-up" post :)

*Gavin is potty-trained!  HURRAY!!!
We did it right after his 3rd birthday (9/11) and he really did great.  I was expecting it to drag on and on, but he's been awesome!  YEAH.  And from day 1 he did night time as well.  Wahoo...one less kid in diapers!!!

*Jodi had an extra ticket to the Lion King so I snagged it up.  It was soooo amazing!

*Tessa is now sitting up on her own. 
Today she is 7 months!  Where did my teensy baby go???

*Me and the kids accompanied Mia along her very first preschool field trip to Pumpkin Land in Orem.  The kids loved it, but talk about a zoo!

1 comment:

Kandice Antonino said...

can't believe how big Tessa is too! I love her dark, intense eyes! and YESSSS for Gavin!!!