Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

I didn’t take many pictures on Sunday…probably because we were trying to make it to 9:00 am church!  But the kids were excited to find that the Easter Bunny had filled their baskets at Grandma’s house (before we left Mia left a note on each door that said, “Easter Bunny, we are not here.  Mia”.  Oh how that girl makes me laugh.

Gavin found his basket!P1020798

P1020799

Mia was pleased to find some flip flops (she’s been asking for some for the past 2 months!) and some ring pops!P1020796

This is not a great picture, but it’s the only one I took of Tessa on EasterP1020801

Just before we sat down for our delicious Easter lunch prepared by Grandma, I did a quick egg hunt for the kids and cousins.  They ran through the house as fast as they could, and found all the eggs in no time!P1020805

P1020806

We really had a wonderful time (even if it was such a short trip) and we really enjoyed the warm temps and sunshine!!!

1 comment:

Juliann said...

FUN!!! Do you, I mean, does the Easter Bunny hide the baskets for the kids to find? That's kind of fun! I love that Mia left notes for the bunny. You can never be too carefull!!
P.S. You need to get that girl a new Easter Basket. :>)