Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Venice Pictures

Gelato…YUM!  This was our first of the trip, and by far was the BEST.P1020886P1020887  We kept trying to find a similar flavor, but were unsuccessful  :(

 

Rialto BridgeP1020888

Random leaning tower.  There were a few of these.  I guess there are some disadvantages of building a city on the water!P1020832

There was a lot of stained glass in Italy.  This was my favorite!  I want a window like this.P1020835

P1020882

P1020890

These last pictures were taken from our cruise ship as we left Venice on Sunday.  So beautiful!P1020897

P1020907

P1020909

P1020914

P1020921

Ya, I think I would like to go back to Venice someday!

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ohhhh, wow.... I nominate myself to go when you go back. Let's tell Dan and Jared to plan it! :)

Anonymous said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! That is so cool! Sounds like you guys had such a good time and it is so beautiful there! I loved Tessa's teeth shots too:)

Anonymous said...

That was Eliza! Sorry