Monday, November 7, 2011

Micah and Emily’s Wedding

November 5, 2011

P1040250

P1040254

6 of the 8 siblings were able to attend.  We sure did miss Anna and Nathan and their families :(P1040256

Dan, Nicole, Micah, Jori, and Jared

Alissa was there, but somehow missed out on the pictures taken at the temple…

Brotherly Love…or something like thatP1040258

Mia really wanted to go the temple, and since the weather wasn’t too cold, I quickly went to get her after the sealing and we made it back just in time to see the happy couple come out!P1040262

I LOVE this picture of Mia and JaredP1040252

I love to see the temple, I’m going there some day…P1040265

Later that night they held a beautiful reception at Bella Vista in Lindon.

Tessa with Grandma Richards (people always ask where Tessa gets her blue eyes from, well there you have it!  If only her’s were as bright and beautiful as Grandma’s!)P1040266

Mia had fun with the camera for a bit…P1040271

P1040272

P1040278

Jared with his girls.  Not a great pic of either girl, but you’ve got to love a picture with a daddy and his girls!P1040288

We are so happy for the newlyweds!!!  Micah couldn’t have found a better girl!

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

I love th picture of you and jared by thec cakes! Yay mia!