Thursday, February 2, 2012

The tooth fairy makes her debut

January 5, 2011

Mia’s tooth had been loose for awhile, and it was hanging on by a thread, but I knew she would FREAK out if I pulled it.  I told her that if she went into the bathroom and looked, she would see that she could easily just pull it out herself.  I was pretty sure she wouldn’t do it, but she came out of the bathroom just a few seconds later with the biggest, toothless grin on her face.  She was so excited for the tooth fairy to come that night!

mail3

Of course this is Mia, so there was some drama that night, including coming down in hysterics just 15 minutes after going to bed so sad because her tooth was NOT under her pillow anymore.  After a quick search we found it, and helped her find a safe place on her bookshelf where the tooth wouldn’t get lost and the tooth fairy was sure to find it! 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! Celeste is dying that many of her friends are losing teeth and she has yet to have even a loose one! Leah once lost a tooth somewhere in her room- the tooth fairy never did find it, but still left her money!