Mia comes up with some amazing projects. Here are some of her recent ones:
Giant poster she made (and hung all by herself) for Jared and I (because of the angle, it’s hard to see it all. Says, “I love U Mom & Dad” the “o” being a heart)
A bouquet of flowers she made for me. I love the details - the layers, the note, the real sticks she collected and used, and most of all how stinkin’ proud she is of it (see note)![]()
Mia HATES to see potential craft materials get thrown out. She is constantly asking me if she can have something that I’m about to toss. Case in point…she used part of the baby swing Tessa broke and made a baby walker for Indie (for when she is learning to walk). My favorite - she put paper on the bottom so the floor wouldn’t get scratched :)
No comments:
Post a Comment