I'm your first blog stalker (at least the first one to comment). We will have to make sure that the blog doesn't replace actual communication though, since we do just live next door. :) Really cute pictures, but I guess cute kids makes cue pictures a lot easier.
OK, you still haven't told me how to do this slide show thingy....but maybe you're not going to, so you can be the only cool person to use it??? Very sneaky.... PS We missed you at Disneyland today!!
2 comments:
I'm your first blog stalker (at least the first one to comment). We will have to make sure that the blog doesn't replace actual communication though, since we do just live next door. :)
Really cute pictures, but I guess cute kids makes cue pictures a lot easier.
OK, you still haven't told me how to do this slide show thingy....but maybe you're not going to, so you can be the only cool person to use it??? Very sneaky....
PS We missed you at Disneyland today!!
Post a Comment