Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Year's Resolution

So, my new year's resolution was to start a blog...I like to keep it simple, and hopefully do-able (even if it does take 6 months to accomplish something very simple!). And Jared's family did start a family blog this year and I did help my family start a family blog, so those 2 things kinda count towards my goal, right??? I realized one of the reasons it took 6 months was b/c I enjoy reading other peoples blogs much more than writing on my own. But at the same time, I kind of feel like if I'm going to be stalking other people's blogs, then they should be able to see mine as well :) Which brings me to my next point...don't be a stalker...if you visit my blog, say hi!

Anyway, I thought I'd start by sharing some recent pics, mostly of my cute kiddos (see next post). Enjoy!

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yay! Welcome to your OWN piece of the blogging world! Can't wait to see more cute pics of your gorgeous kids.

Ashby said...

YAY! I am so thrilled that you have a blog now! I can't wait to see more pictures of your kiddos! I'm signing off to add you to my list!