
Thank you PBS for my hour of sanity each weekday. Without Mia's 2 favorite shows, which thankfully run back to back, I probably wouldn't get a shower in each day! Mia (my little energizer bunny) is seriously glued to the t.v., especially for Super Why. Even Gavin will sit and watch it too. If you have little kids, they'll love it...I promise. 

5 comments:
Love the blog! And I also love SuperWhy!
You get to have a shower EVERY day?! Man.....I'm jealous. (grin) Cause I sure don't! But I agree, SuperWhy holds Jessica's attention like no other show. I'm always so relieved when it comes on (if I remember) so I can do SOMETHING for myself!
Great blog! I love the background. We love PBS too and Madilee and Liesel are crazy over Word World.
I've never heard of Super Why. Now I need to go check it out!
Yea! I'm glad you got a blog. My friend's little boy loves Super Why too. We'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment