So here's our little garden this year:

I must admit, I'm not really too excited about it this year. We planted cauliflower, 2 tomato plants, carrots, onions, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, strawberries, and jalepenos. So far, the cauliflower has been the biggest disappointment. I think it looks really gross, and therefore have just let it go to waste. It's really too bad b/c they take up SOOOO much room.
So far we've enjoyed lots of lettuce
and Jared's used some of the jalepenos. Doesn't that salad look yummy? Hopefully soon I'll be able to make an entire salad with things from my garden - not just the lettuce! Speaking of lettuce, we have WAY too much right now. I didn't thin it out enough, and we just can't eat that much, that quickly! So if you're in the neighborhood and want some yummy, fresh, romaine lettuce, PLEASE ask, or stop by...and if we're not home - JUST TAKE IT!!!!
And although it's struggling, I'm most excited about this:
5 comments:
Your garden looks awesome!
Since we didn't get our garden in this year, I am more than willing to take anything off your hands (minus the gross looking cauliflower)!
very impressive! I can't wait to do one next year.
ok..i totally forgot you told me about your lettus and I bought some for my salad today. but i'll take you up on it another time for sure!
I will add myself to the list of people willing to take lettuce off your hands! Your salad looked WAY better than mine when I picked our lettuce and then, of course, it went the way of the world. . . or whatever. . .you know what I mean! It went gross and Woodson tore it out!
Post a Comment