This boy is growing up WAY too fast. Gavin took his first real steps last Friday, at 10 months, 3 weeks. I can't believe he's walking!!! And it's amazing how much his confidence has built up just in the last week. He still crawls a lot, but is trying to walk more and more. As if he didn't have enough bumps and bruises already!
6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it. My kids are just crawling at 10 months. I love Mia's giggles in the background. So sweet.
Go Gavin!!! That was awesome!! I loved the giggles also! I see he has a new summer haircut....very cooool.
Mom R
I watched the video for the first time last night with the sound off. I watched it again this morning with the sound on and I was laughing right along with Mia's giggles. Ohhh, my gosh! She is soooo cute to listen to! And I can't believe how well Gavin is walking. What a doll! Summer still doesn't have good enough balance, but she's working on it.
More videos please!
Yea Gavin!!! He looks like a pro already! Now he can really get into some trouble, right? His hair looks so cute too!
It is so cute to see him walking, I saw a little at chuch but you can tell he is quite excited about it. Maybe one day Parker might decide walking can be faster than crawling : )
Go, Gavin, Go!! I have to agree with above....Gavin is so cute, but Mia's giggles were to die for! Camden has decided that he, too, thinks sticking his hand in the toilet is good fun. Oh boy!
Post a Comment