Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Night Out

So a group of us went to a Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes and Noble last Friday night...if you're wondering why I'm just posting about it - I had to read the book first!!! I finished Monday evening and have since returned to being a mom and wife :) Anyway, it was fun to have a girl's night out. Here we are in our cute shirts Jenn had made - thanks Jenn! They said Real Men Sparkle.

What kind of girl's night would it be w/out food??? (not a good one, at least not for me!). We headed to Bajio before we hit the madness at B&N.

Cami and I duking it out at a trivia game (she won the 1st round, I won the 2nd)

But we were NOTHING like Jessi, who made it to the FINAL round with CRAZY hard ?s!

Ok, so you can't really tell from the pic, but you would not want to run into this vampire, I mean employee, by yourself in the middle of the night. Trust me, she was scary!

And finally we had our books!!! Most of our group stayed and waited in a REALLY long line for their books. The smart ones (they called us traitors!!!) went to Walmart at midnight and were in bed (ok, well I should have been in bed...but of course I stayed up reading some!) that much sooner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime, can you email a copy of the group of us at the book store with the vampire? jjsdavis05@airwired.net. Thanks!

missliss5/Melissa said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I need to get a copy of the book--dang it!

AnnalisaG said...

Ooh, so what did you think of the book? I am too afraid to read it because I think I might hate it. And then I'd be raging about it obsessively for a few days. That's sort of how the last one went... :)

Kelly said...

Where can I get a cute shirt like that?! You have such cute friends and such great places to go and do stuff with them!! I am jealous!! We were on vacation in SC, so I haven't gotten to even read the book yet!! I am dying and I just want to get my hands on it and read, but it will have to wait, so sad, but my house needs tending to and my laundry is piling up!!
I can't wait!!
WHat fun, and I sooooo love that shirt!! DId I already mention that?!!
Oh, and Gavin is just edible!!