***Because it required too much effort, these aren't particularly in order :)
Jenny and I getting ready to snorkel (and yes, we floated on kiddie tubes while we snorkeled!)
Jared and I ready to kayak up the river to see the "secret" Falls (along with everyone else and their tour guide!) It was still fun though.
Soon to be professional kayakers, Jenny and Woodson pull ahead of the group!
Enjoying our Lu'au
The highlight of the night was Jared and Woodson getting pulled up on stage to do a hula! It was so hilarious!!!

Here we are at the bottom of Wailua Falls. This was one of my favorites, b/c we were the only ones down there (maybe that had something to do with all the signs warning NOT to hike down??? Nah!). Once down there, we posed on what Jared named the "rock of desire" and then swam in the pool and climbed up and behind the falls. Talk about powerful; I felt like I was in a hurricane!
That's us, in the bottom left corner
Woodson checking out the jump at Kipu falls, and then diving in.
Jared on the rope swing at Kipu Falls. I was too much a chicken to jump off the cliff OR the rope swing! But watching others (including the local kids who climbed up the trees and then dropped a good 50-60 ft) was plenty of fun!
On Sunday afternoon, we took a beautful hike through a mosquito infested jungle. Don't worry, only Jenny and I got attacked by the bugs (it's b/c we're sweeter!)
Waiting at the Lihue airport and praying like mad we'd get on the flight and back to the mainland! (we barely did...on a completely full flight, we were in the last group of about 10 to get a seat!!! Yikes!!!) Jared bought me a beautiful lei before we left. It smelled soooo good!



6 comments:
Woodson is SUPER excited that he made your blog! I still think you should put a video of Jared doing the hula on there! Then if only you could track the hits it got!
Awesome! I had no idea you guys went to Hawaii--what a blast! The kissy picture is the BEST. :) How fun---I second the request for the hula video.
What an amazing trip!! I am so jealous!! We only dream of going to Hawaii- and no kids- how did you luck out on that one?! What fabulous pictures, too! I love the falls ones and you two are just as adorable now as you were when I first met you at your wedding! Time flies!
Loved it all!
I am sooooo jealous!
That looks so fun! I third the request for hula video!
I had no idea you guys went with them, how fun! We loved Hawaii too, so now we don't have to be jealous!
Post a Comment