My only problem...when I went out Friday to buy some jars there were NONE available!
NONE!!!
I probably went to 5 stores before I figured out rather than dragging my 2 little ones around with me I should go home and start calling the stores. Duh! Apparently every single person decided last weekend was the time to start canning! So I started calling neighbors and friends and was thankfully able to round up enough.
6 comments:
I bow down to you..... the thought of the time and work involved to can something makes me want to cry. Yet I would LOVE to learn how and have those beautiful canned jars of deliciousness. Way to go!
Jamie! I am so glad that I found you! Funny, I saw you on Ashby Stringham's facebook- she went to middle school with me- small Mormon world. I have been wanting to look you up for a long time, you have such an adorable little family! I am off to stalk your blog now- feel free to do the same! www.justusjohnsons.blogspot.com
Jamie! They look great! WAY better than mine last year! And I didn't do them this year probably because of all the peeling!
WOW-Superwoman! they look great!!!! What a cool thing to learn to do!
so impressed with you!
It was 90ยบ today. Would have loved some peach-punch...
Post a Comment