In an effort to not completely bypass Thanksgiving, I saw this idea, and each Thursday this month, will post some things I'm thankful for.
So, here goes...
*Jared
*Mia & Gavin
*Children's laughter
*Being able to stay home with my two crazies
*Diet Dr. Pepper (especially from the fountain)
*My piano
*Friends
*Girls' Night Out
*Being raised in the gospel
*Listening to Mia sing her heart out :)
*Good food (like french fries, ice cream, licorice...)
*My health
*My parents, brother and sisters and their families
I could go on...I truly am blessed :) But I'll save some for next Thursday! I hope all of you will take a minute to think about and be grateful for the blessings in your life! Have a good one!
4 comments:
Those are great things to be thankful for!! Thanks for sharing- and I will echo all of them, minus one, the raised in the gospel, but for sure girls night out!! Could not live without that!!
since you mentioned girls' night out, would you be interested in joining a Bunco group? Lindsey D. and I are thinking about organizing one to start in Jan. If you don't know about it, email me and I'll tell you more about it. Let me know!
Amen on the Diet Dr. Pepper!
Good idea. You are a blessed girl, it makes me realize how blessed I am. I love to hear Mia sing! She is already a diva!
Post a Comment