Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursdays - take 2

Ok, here's what I'm thankful for today:

*A roof over my head
*Twilight movie - TONIGHT!!!
*Going to WA to spend Thanksgiving with my family
*Cheap flights so we could make it home to see my family :)
*A husband who is such a hard worker
*Mostly healthy children (of course there's the ever present runny nose this time of year, but other than that...)
*Great parents-in-law, and fabulous SILs that I get along with so well (I get along with all my bro-in-laws too, so I guess I'm grateful for them as well!)
*The church and having a testimony that the gospel is true
*Children who are good sleepers and take good naps during the day - and when they actually nap at the same time (like right now!!!)
*Friends who just "get" me
*Dates with Jared - they don't happen often enough, but he came home last night and announced he had gotten us a babysitter for Friday night! Yeah!
*Babysitters we love and trust to watch our kids

Have a great Thursday everyone!!! Remember to count your blessings!

3 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Jamie, what a fun idea to do Thankful Thursdays, wish I'd done that. Enjoy the movie tonight and your date night tomorrow. Fun weekend!! Thanks for the tip about scrapblog, I'll check it out.

Kelly said...

Love this Thankful Thursdays!! Hope you enjoy your date night and the Twilight- I am going tomorrow night- such a loser- couldn't stay up late enough for the premier!!

Mom and Dad said...

Jamie

I don't usually read blogs but my dear spouse left them on the computer. If the parents-in-law you refer to are Annette and I then we are truly humbled by your comment.
We are equally thankful for a fantastic daughter-in-law who has done wonders since taking over responsibility for Jared. We hope your Thanksgiving is special. You certainly made ours very special.

Dad Richards