Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kids' Pictures

While we in in WA for Thanksgiving, I enlisted my sister Jennifer to take pictures of the kids (no easy task, let me assure you!). She did such a GREAT job with 2 difficult subjects - Gavin doesn't sit/stand still, and Mia just plays games! I can't wait to get some of these enlarged and printed, but that will probably not happen til after Christmas. There are some cute ones with me and the kids and Jared, but I didn't want to overwhelm you all with pictures of my family, so maybe those will come at a later time when I'm lacking something to post about! Thanks again Jennifer! Here's some of my favorites:
Gavin - age 1 Mia - age 3
A picture of Mia & Gavin together? Yeah right! I have yet to get a good one!

Any time I try, it ends up something like this:

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

That last picture has me laughing my guts out! She and Jessica are two peas in a pod. Jessica did that to Summer in the tub today with a smile just as thrilled as Mia's. The little stinkers!

But the individual pics - WOW!!! You must be thrilled!

Mauri said...

Jamie...your kids are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! WOW! I loved the pictures. did you just put up a black blanket or something??? I'll have to trythat with my kids!

Katie said...

She got the best smiles out of your cuties!! And yes I love the together pics, i think you should enlarge and frame the last one!!

Carmen said...

You have the smiliest kids ever! They are adorable.

Cothran Family said...

Those are such cute shots! the one of Mia smashing Gavin is priceless! I love it!