Decorating the tree
Gavin helped to (if you include eating the sparkly ornaments as helping!)
And we met Santa at the ward Christmas party. Mia loved him (and the candy cane)
Gavin's not a huge fan - maybe next year.
Since the ward party was held at our church building, on Sunday when we were getting ready for church Mia said, "and Santa will be there!" In your dreams, child. She cracks me up!
I have recently finished Mia's fairy skirt (which will be part of her dress up box)and Gavin's stocking is completely finished as of last night (well, there are some stars I'm supposed to hang from the top...might not happen this year - or ever!)
Don't they look so cute side by side?! Maybe next year Jared will get one.
5 comments:
Those stockings are adorable! Did they come as a kit that you put together? I love 'em!
Jamie!!! You creative girl! The stockings are darling and so is Mia's fairy skirt!
Haven't you gotten crafty! They are really cute!
Oh, we should have done Mia's name bigger, huh! Those are adorable! And I LOVE the skirt, so FUN! You are quite the talented woman.
Those stockings are so cute. Did you make them all yourself...way to go!
Post a Comment