Ingredients:
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/2 cup Salsa
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/2 cup Salsa
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet (I would use a jelly roll or a sheet with a slight edge...with the juices from the chicken & the salsa, it gets a little juicy and could make a big mess of your oven). Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.
TOP each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips. (In the picture, it's all piled just in the center...I spread it out covering the entire breast, kind of mixing the sour cream and salsa together before adding the chips)
BAKE 20 min. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
Serve with rice.PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet (I would use a jelly roll or a sheet with a slight edge...with the juices from the chicken & the salsa, it gets a little juicy and could make a big mess of your oven). Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.
TOP each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips. (In the picture, it's all piled just in the center...I spread it out covering the entire breast, kind of mixing the sour cream and salsa together before adding the chips)
BAKE 20 min. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
There you go....fast, easy, and yummy! I also made 1 without the salsa for Mia, who doesn't like spicy things, and she liked it just as well.
2 comments:
Yum, this sounds good. I'll try it soon. I'm adding your blog to my list--hope that's okay. :)
Thanks for sharing, that looks delicious!
Post a Comment