Groan....bad news for you Jamie and Sarah. I've done a blog to book through blurb before and it was AWESOME. BUT---right now it is not working with blogger blogs and they don't know when in 2009 it will be.....
I plan to wait until they fix it because their hardbound books are GREAT quality and I love having such a variety of page layouts to choose from. I highly recommend them, but I'm totally sad that they aren't working with our blog hosting site right now.
There are ways around it that I can tell you about, but in my opinion they are too time consuming to be worth it.
So my cousin has created or is involved with a company that does this stuff. Go to the website www.bloggled.com and I know that on it you can back up your blog and you can also create books from your blog there. So check it out. I haven't done anything with it yet, but I will someday...Good Luck!
I did mine on blurb.com- but yeah, they aren't working with blogger. BUT, you can still cut and paste yours- way too much time, into their software if you can't find any other means. I too am waiting until they get it going again. I love my books- I have done 4 - one blog and 3 photo through them- their quality is outstanding- so if you can hold on or cut and paste it will be worth it. I am going to check out the site your last comment girl posted. I will let you know!
7 comments:
check out http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook i haven't used them, but I have planned to.
Groan....bad news for you Jamie and Sarah. I've done a blog to book through blurb before and it was AWESOME. BUT---right now it is not working with blogger blogs and they don't know when in 2009 it will be.....
I plan to wait until they fix it because their hardbound books are GREAT quality and I love having such a variety of page layouts to choose from. I highly recommend them, but I'm totally sad that they aren't working with our blog hosting site right now.
There are ways around it that I can tell you about, but in my opinion they are too time consuming to be worth it.
So my cousin has created or is involved with a company that does this stuff. Go to the website www.bloggled.com and I know that on it you can back up your blog and you can also create books from your blog there. So check it out. I haven't done anything with it yet, but I will someday...Good Luck!
I did mine on blurb.com- but yeah, they aren't working with blogger. BUT, you can still cut and paste yours- way too much time, into their software if you can't find any other means. I too am waiting until they get it going again. I love my books- I have done 4 - one blog and 3 photo through them- their quality is outstanding- so if you can hold on or cut and paste it will be worth it. I am going to check out the site your last comment girl posted. I will let you know!
Bloggled said the feature of blog to book is soon to come- so check back there sometime later!
Ditto to everyone else, I've done two Blurb ones and cut and pasted it, it took a long time but it was totally worth it! I love them!
Thanks all!
Post a Comment