Remember that big snowstorm we had right before Christmas? Just so you know, we included Gavin in the fun as well. And if you want to judge me or think I'm the worst parent ever for thinking this is HILARIOUS...you go right ahead! Enjoy!
That was hilarious! He'll totally thank you for helping him confront his fears at an early age. Haha!
How fun! I feel like my younger kids are growing up deprived without snow. Oh well!
I love the "what is wrong with you Mom and Dad?!" expression on his face at the end! Too funny!!
The expression at the end was worth it all!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful parenting skills with us!! I loved it!
don't worry we'll have Wesley out there in no time...well maybe next year.that was great, we love Gavin!
I am laughing so hard!!! Don't catch him Jamie, "just film him"! I love it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was hilarious! He'll totally thank you for helping him confront his fears at an early age. Haha!
How fun! I feel like my younger kids are growing up deprived without snow. Oh well!
I love the "what is wrong with you Mom and Dad?!" expression on his face at the end! Too funny!!
The expression at the end was worth it all!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful parenting skills with us!! I loved it!
don't worry we'll have Wesley out there in no time...
well maybe next year.
that was great, we love Gavin!
I am laughing so hard!!! Don't catch him Jamie, "just film him"! I love it.
Post a Comment