Monday, January 5, 2009

I Hate Computers

I am totally NOT smart when it comes to computers! I am soooo annoyed right now b/c I was trying to get rid of the Christmas background...not difficult and successfully completed. But then I was trying to get rid of the non blogger.com background I previously had, so I tried to be smart and do something and now I'm left with this! All my widgets gone and a lame looking blog! At least I didn't somehow manage to just completely delete my blog and every post ever written (I know, you're thinking that would be pretty difficult, but DON'T put it past me!!!). So, now I just have to start over and spend WAY more time than I wanted to - that's the kicker. I just wanted to change my background. That's ALL! So annoyed!

***UPDATE***
Ok, so all is well in Jamie's world of blogging again. 30 mins and not as much work as I had anticipated. Still some changes needed, but all my widgets are back - hurray! Seriously, that makes me happy :) Goodnight!

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Sorry!!! That would be something I would do. But you will get it all figured out i"m sure.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I would regularly change my blog "look" if I had a clue how to avoid problems like that, but I don't. I'm totally afraid the same thing would happen to me. I'm glad you were able to save some!

Sarah said...

Hey now...I take personal offense to this post. Computers are your friends. :)

Katie said...

and this is why i will never change my blog layout!