Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Hands...

Equal BIG trouble!

When did he get so tall?!NOTHING is safe in my house anymore!

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Haha!! Man these kids teach us in stages, don't they?

Amy Dayton said...

I can totally relate to what you are going through! Noah is getting into EVERYTHING! His latest is getting into the garbage can and digging things out, like yogurt cups,trying to eat some more. Yuck! It's even a tall garbage can with a lid. He also likes to throw things onto the tile floor to hear the crashing sound, like Wii remotes, glass cups, cell phones....Is it a boy thing?!

Kim said...

Parker can do that too! I had a cake on the cupboard covered with the plastic wrap and I cam back in and saw finger holes in the cake...

Mauri said...

good luck with that! maybe leave some peanut butter on the counter and see what kind of mess he can make with that.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you took the pictures! Ha ha! Poor Gavin! Poor mamma! Just wait till he drives! :)

Katie said...

I had the same thoughts today as Ryan just learned how to open doors! I wish their common sense grew as fast as their height!