I've had bangs (Sophmore year in HS...and it was a BAD experience and I grew them out immediately!) I went to get my hair cut Wednesday night and was seriously contemplating whether or not to cut bangs.
The Pros
*it would be a change.
The Cons:
*I'm low maintenance
*I have curly hair
*Oily forehead
*Skin being more prone to break outs
*Maintenance
*I have THIN hair
*I work out most days - no longer would I be able to just pull my hair in a pony and go.
*I have a pretty good cowlick (sp?) where I have just let my hair part naturally for YEARS rather than fight it.
*Did I mention they would be more work and I'm a low maintenance kind of gal?!
Soooo...I did it. (Obviously...this would be a pretty lame post if I hadn't...it's probably still a lame post!) And I'm glad (thanks Erin, for a great cut as always!). I've had to do/blow dry my hair 2 days in a row now (yikes!) and so far, so good! Of course it NEVER looks like the day I got it done, but we're working on it and it's just enough of a change!
Here's the result:
Don't you just LOVE the self-portrait?!
10 comments:
Super cute, Jamie!! I am considering them again- I go back and forth every couple of years- yours looks great!!
Very cute!
that really is cute...and not so much bangs, as a side sweep :)
I knew you looked different! Now I feel bad for not saying something. Super duper cute! Love that Erin...
Ahhh Jamie, your hair looks darling and bangs look great on you. I wish I'd had as much luck with my haircut.
I love it!! Dang, now I want bangs so bad seeing how cute your are! Jamie, you made a good choice :)
Totally adorable, I love them!
Cute Jamie! It looks great!
Cute James!! I love it! Sorry about the phone call the other day, I'll have to explain. Love the hair!
Cute James!! I love it! Sorry about the phone call the other day, I'll have to explain. Love the hair!
Post a Comment