Sound asleep with her balloon still in hand.
What a crack up! And on a side note, obviously Jared put the kids to bed...what mother would let her child take a balloon to bed?!Sadly, on Wednesday we went to a friends house and she BEGGED to take the balloon. She REALLY wanted to, and it wasn't worth the fight, so I told her she could take it in the car, but didn't want to lose it or have it pop at the friends house, so we would leave it in the car. She didn't like the idea of losing her balloon so she agreed. On the way home I had my window rolled down (it was SUCH a nice day!) and I warned her over and over to keep her window shut or it might go out the window. You know where this is going...All of a sudden I hear wailing from the back seat. Then I looked out my rear view window to get one last glimpse of that red balloon in the middle of the busy road! Mia was soooooo sad and I seriously wasn't sure I'd be able to calm her down enough to make it through a quick grocery trip. She kills me. And it was just as hard to calm her down as it was for me not say, "I told you so."
1 comment:
Glad I'm not the only one whose first instinct is to want to say I told you so, haha!
Post a Comment