Jamie-I just found your blog off of Julie's. What an adorable family. I've loved browsing through your pictures. Your kids are so cute! Jacob and Mia are right about the same age. I'm sure they would be good friends! Come and check us out at our blog.
I hope that the snow melts soon...we got about 10" here today...so much for the beautiful spring weather sticking around!
8 comments:
So so sorry for the snow....don't miss it one bit!
I'm right there with you... DONE!!!
amen.
I'd agree with that... just don't send it our way!!!
Jamie-I just found your blog off of Julie's. What an adorable family. I've loved browsing through your pictures. Your kids are so cute! Jacob and Mia are right about the same age. I'm sure they would be good friends! Come and check us out at our blog.
I hope that the snow melts soon...we got about 10" here today...so much for the beautiful spring weather sticking around!
so my mom..that day, got 12 inches in provo! 12 inches! the 75 ° weather next week will make up for it though
Amen sister! I'm so done! I even started planting flowers yesterday to prove the point!
Oh, I would be mad! I'm mad about having all this rain still and no sun!!
Post a Comment