Sunday, April 12, 2009

Richards' Family Easter

This afternoon we went to Nicole & Derrin's house and we did everything Easter related that we could have. Thanks so much you guys for inviting us all over! Nicole took AWESOME pics of the kids, we had an egg hunt, dyed eggs and had a FABULOUS dinner! Plus, the kids got to play with cousins! The best part is they sent me home with a lot of ham, so since it's just me & the kiddos tomorrow, I don't have to worry about cooking a ham - wahoo! Or rolls! Man, tomorrow's Easter dinner is probably going to be the easiest EVER!

Starting the egg hunt (This is egg hunt #3 for Mia this week!!!)
And #2 for Gavin - can we say candy overload at our home?!

Gavin LOVED his Aunt Lissy all evening and she was a HUGE help when he started getting super cranky towards the end of the night and I didn't want to deal with him! Thanks Alissa!

Coloring eggs (so glad I didn't have to do this at home with just me and the kids!!! Although I did cook almost 2 doz. on Friday, so we'll still be having a lot of eggs!)

Gavin was ALL over the place. All he wanted to do was climb up on the table and touch the eggs...which since he was calling them "balls" - anything even closely round shaped is a "ball" - would probably lead to him launching them!


Between Easter activities and my birthday we've had a BUSY week! And although I LOVE celebrations, I'm kind of ready for life to slow back down for a bit :)

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

What a blast!!! That looks like it was so much fun! I am sooo excited to be moving by all of you and be able to celebrate things with you guys.