Some pics of my princess in her Easter dress. What a cutie! And just so you don't think I was favoring one child over the other...I tried to get some good pics of the boy, but you know how that goes! I'll do another post about our Easter which will include him!
Mia is beautiful. Love that dress, my girls had the same one (someday I will post some pictures on my blog). I love your blog, we enjoy keeping up with you and your family.
7 comments:
What a beauty! Her poor dad is going to have to fend off all the boys someday soon!!
Absolutely darling! She especially looks like you in the third picture down. I love love love her Easter dress. What a cutie!!
Wow! It is so crazy but as I scrolled through the pictures I could totally see you AND Jared in her expressions! She looks so pretty!
She looks so beautiful!
Mia is beautiful. Love that dress, my girls had the same one (someday I will post some pictures on my blog). I love your blog, we enjoy keeping up with you and your family.
Karin Blauer
Mia looks so grown up! What a little lady. Adorable dress.
she looks beautiful! Great pictures!
Post a Comment