Just in case she can't find her way back, I suppose?
At least they were clean.
Please tell me your children do wierd things like this too?!
ummmm, no...kidding, yes of course they do!! Mine is sleeping in her princess bathing suit for her nap- but before then, she had to read me a book that took 30 minutes, 29 minutes of which I barely understood!Hilarious 3 year olds!
Hahaha! That's so funny! Be glad it isn't dead, crumbly leaves...like Jessica tries to collect and sneak into the house.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ummmm, no...
kidding, yes of course they do!! Mine is sleeping in her princess bathing suit for her nap- but before then, she had to read me a book that took 30 minutes, 29 minutes of which I barely understood!
Hilarious 3 year olds!
Hahaha! That's so funny! Be glad it isn't dead, crumbly leaves...like Jessica tries to collect and sneak into the house.
Post a Comment