Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousins

About a month ago Jared's brother Dan and his family moved back to Utah. We are so excited. Jared and Dan are very similar in many ways and it's great to have someone to race with, boat with, and do all that competitive guy stuff with! And a bonus for me is that I absolutely adore my sis-in-law Melissa. She is amazing and I can just chat with her about whatever for hours! I'm sure that has nothing to do with the similar situations we face being married to a Richards' boy :)
The week after Lake Powell we invited her two youngest Jessica (9 months older than Mia) and Summer (2 1/2 months older than Gavin) to come spend a day with us so Melissa could have some alone time to continue getting stuff organized at their new place. It took a little bit for the cousins to get comfortable with each other, but then we had a great day playing in the pool and on the slip-n-slide!
I just LOVE this picture of these cuties soaking up some sun!Gavin and Summer heading down the slide And what's a swim day without Otter Pops?!

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I've been looking forward to you posting them and I totally love that first one of them all laying out on towels, too. MAN it's fun to be close to you guys!