Mia and Davy on the tube - they LOVED it
And Gavin got to get pulled on the tube for the first time! Jared was a good sport and went with him (I really am not a big fan of the tube!)
Gavin had a great time out there as well and could have stayed out there all night!
(And yes, Gavin is wearing a pink life jacket! We had to borrow and do some swapping around to make sure all the kids had one! He's tough though...he can pull it off!)
The water finally calmed a little and I was able to get out on the wakeboard, which was super fun of course. But the highlight, before that, was Dave getting up on the wakeboard for his first time (first time trying too, I think?). He was very entertaining because he just laughed the entire time. He did great though!
1 comment:
We loved it! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment