Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Snow & Trunk-or-Treat

Yesterday was the first snow in the valley. You'll notice there are no pictures of my kids all bundled up and playing in the snow. Unless we are going to be playing with friends, I hate getting kids all bundled to play in the snow, especially a 4 and 2 year old. It takes forever, I also have to bundle up and go out with them, and after all that effort they want to come back inside after 5 minutes and then you've got a whole new wet mess to clean up. Please, give me one more mess to clean up. No thank you...I'll skip that one!
Yep, there you have it. I'm not a fun mom.
I really do love the snow. I'm just not a big fan of cold.
Last night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat. The weather made for a VERY cold night! We started with a TON of yummy soups inside and then headed out. I wasn't very good at getting my camera out, and my kids didn't cooperate either! Hopefully we can get some better ones on Halloween!
Mia, aka Sleeping Beauty, was all about silly poses
Gavin was a dragon who wouldn't even look at me!
When we started the trunk-or-treat, it was cold and windy. Then it started to snow! Brrrr!

We were all frozen when it was over but the kids were happy with their loot! (they both ended up with a ridiculous amount of candy...and we still have Halloween!)

No comments: