I made ghost cookies,
spider web brownies,
And mummy pizzas!
There was also mummy hotdogs, some amazingly delcicious caramel corn and sandwich cookies, and orange, yellow and purple gatorade! Oh, and just so you don't think it was all junk, we did pull some grapes out and tried to get the kids to eat some :)
Some of the kids enjoying a Halloween story that Shari brought.
Mia didn't want to smile for any pictures, so after 2 Halloween parties I have ZERO decent pictures of her in costume. Here's hoping for tomorrow! Thankfully she is feeling like herself again today. It breaks my heart when kids are sick over holidays or birthdays!
4 comments:
I am sad I missed it. And I am exceptionally sad because I just remembered your mummy cookies. I guess i will have to wait until next year. (I should have had Natalya sneak one for me)
Dude......those Halloween foods were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute treats! Hope Mia is better for her Princess halloween!!
Very impressed! Please share directions with me!
Post a Comment