After we had completely stuffed ourselves, we just enjoyed each others company for the rest of the evening.
Mia read books with Grandma
All the cousins played with Uncle Micah
Uncle Micah really is the greatest...he puts up with soooo much from all his nieces and nephews when he's around and they really do use and abuse him!
And then we pulled out some yummy treats (because we hadn't eaten enough already!)
Gavin and Summer deciding what to try next - and they really did sample just about everything :)
Before leaving Melissa snapped a family picture - amazingly we're all looking/kind of smiling! Thanks Melissa!
Then it was time to read the Christmas story to the kids and then FINALLY open one present. The kids are still young enough that they are surprised it's jammies!
The kids were in bed and asleep by 9:00 and Jared and I were in bed before midnight.
Christmas Eve 2009 did NOT disappoint!
2 comments:
So Fun! I love Christmas Eve too!
thanks again for the invitation, we had such a great time! I've never done a fondue night like that and it was so much fun! Delicious food, such a pretty table setting, and always entertaining when Dan and Jared get together. I love it that your kids are till surprised that their Christmas Eve gift if pajamas.
Post a Comment