Jealous. Very jealous.
ditto, very very jealous.
nice...how did you score those?!
Wow! Those are amazing! You lucky girl you. You have probably never been so excited to do laundry...
The jealousy that is consming me right now is not healthy at all. :)
Can I come do my laundry at your house?
W-O-W!!! It looks like I could fit in there myself! I should be happy for you, but instead I'm just jealous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jealous. Very jealous.
ditto, very very jealous.
nice...how did you score those?!
Wow! Those are amazing! You lucky girl you. You have probably never been so excited to do laundry...
The jealousy that is consming me right now is not healthy at all. :)
Can I come do my laundry at your house?
W-O-W!!! It looks like I could fit in there myself! I should be happy for you, but instead I'm just jealous.
Post a Comment