Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome Back to the Real World

If you have to come back to reality after a wonderful 3 1/2 days without kids or husband, staying up waaaay too late with some of the best girlfriends you've ever had, eating outrageous amounts of FABULOUS food, laughing, being silly and generally acting as if you were still in college - this is a great way to be greeted when you come through the door...Sweet surprises from all my valentines :) I loved that Jared not only got me flowers, but helped the kids make me Valentines. It was a great weekend but I am glad to come home to a fabulous family. I really am blessed. Jared and the kids survived, the house was clean AND the kids both took looong naps today, allowing me to also catch up on some MUCH needed sleep!
*note to future pregnant self: getting away for a few days at 34 weeks is a FABULOUS idea!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so sweet! Can't wait to hear about your vacation!